The Caudan Information Kiosk is located in the Barkly Wharf ground floor entrance hall.
Two charming ladies will answer your questions with a smile.
In addition to that, there are other facilities available at the counter:
• Post box
• Booking for theatre and show tickets with Otayo’s electronic system
• Sale of the whole range of lottery games operated by Lottotech
La Marina at Le Caudan Waterfront, better known as ‘Bassin des Chaloupes’, is situated in a privileged harbouring location and offers ideal mooring conditions for Mauritian as well as foreign yachts and pleasure crafts.
As you sail on latitude 20° 09.4 South and longitude 57° 29.45 East, the Port-Louis Radio VHF welcomes you on the 12-14-16 channel right at the entrance of Port-Louis. After usual formalities at the ‘Customs steps’, the Security & Maintenance service of Le Caudan Waterfront will meet you at the Marina.
The depth of the Le Caudan Marina varies at low tide, ranging from 2 to 4 meters.
Services available at bay: 20 berths with electrical and water connections, showers and toilets, laundry, parking and taxis.
The daily mooring fee depends on the size of the boat:
• 8-10 m: Rs 200
• 10-12 m: Rs 250
• 12-14 m: Rs 300
• Above 14m: upon application
The maximum length that we can accommodate: 30 m
• Mooring rental contract for 1 to 10 days.
• Available services in the neighbouring 5 kms: dry dock and hull repair facilities, sail repairs, winches, divers as well as gas/ oil supply, shops and doctors available.
The Mauritius Commercial Bank (MCB)
Tel: +230 211 7349
9 a.m.-3 p.m. (Monday to Thursday)
9 a.m.-5 p.m. (Friday)
• Barkly Wharf (MCB)
• Dias Pier (HSBC)
Change counters: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Barkly Wharf (MCB)
• Dias Pier (Thomas Cook)
Located in Dias Pier (Caudan Phase II), Pharmalink meets the medical needs of the surrounding office workers, the locals and visitors of Le Caudan Waterfront. Moreover, Pharmalink provides a range of beauty and body care products finely selected to maximize your well-being, day in, day out. Pharmalink is also a good specialist in aromatherapy, homeopathy and naturopathy. The staff is fully groomed and trained to offer professional advice.
Tel: +230 211 8300
Fax: +230 211 8301
• Dispensing of prescription & OTC medication under the supervision of a registered pharmacist
• Counselling on common diseases and healthcare by pharmacists and qualified staff
• Counselling on cosmetics and beauty care with regular representations by brand hostesses
• Availability of alternative therapies: Homeopathy, Herbal Medicine, Aromatherapy, Health Supplements
• Online access to pharmaceutical product listings
• Blood pressure and blood glucose, weight and BMI monitoring with counselling
Le Caudan’s branch of Corsairfly offers ticket booking and flight schedule facilities, as well as packages and special offers. The company schedules two to three flights per week to Mauritius from France, with one taking off in Lyon.
Location: Le Pavillon
Tel: +230 210 2020
Fax: +230 213 1010
Thomas Cook (Mauritius) Operations Co. Ltd. offers competitive exchange rates for all the major currencies. As the Super Agent for MoneyGram in Mauritius, it offers safe, fast and reliable person-to-person, instant cash transfer services with over 100,000 locations in 170 countries worldwide.
Location: Dias Pier
Tel: +230 210 9660
Fax: +230 210 9674
Caudan Security Services
Providing a welcoming, but protective presence that favours safe shopping and leisure: such is the code of conduct followed by guards of Caudan Security when it comes to enforcing safety within Le Caudan Waterfront.
Created in 1997, Caudan Security has built its reputation on its service of excellence. The company ensures security control all through the commercial centre, with a team of more than 70 security guards, all fully experienced in observation and intervention techniques and focusing on customer care.
The security guards always keep watch over everything going on within Le Caudan to ensure the safest environment for clients and shops and in public areas. The security team is fully trained in communication and public relations, and thus able to greet and inform visitors so as to allow families, youngsters and children to comfortably find their way through the galleries, shops and offices. During popular events, Caudan Security deploys a team devised according to the importance of the crowd.
Caudan Security offers a 24-hour service, operating on shifts of 8 hours and on a prevention-based approach. Security watch is managed through control rooms under the supervision of a fully experienced controller.
The main security post ensures the following:
• Follow up on 60 cameras overviewing the Caudan Waterfront area
• Permanent radio contact with all its members
• Taking over from an emergency intervention ensured by a security guard
• First aid box, wheelchairs as well as emergency evacuations to hospital
• ‘Lost & found’ service with regular information on the common sound system
• Human and camera watch at the parking; existing cameras register each vehicle leaving the parking.
Caudan Security also handles the management of the parking and of the Marina.
Based on its excellent reputation for its services at Le Caudan Waterfront, Caudan Security has developed into a major Private Security Solutions Provider at national level. Caudan Security offers comprehensive security solutions that are tailor-made to meet their clients’ needs. At the helm of Caudan Security Services is a wide selection of strategic, commercial, operational and tactical experts with the required know-how to provide innovative solutions to meet customers’ requirements, regardless of identity and size.
Caudan Security Services, besides its Training Centre, has five core business segments:
• Guarding Services
• Electronic Systems (Burglar Alarm Systems, Access Control, CCTV, Automatic Gate Openers, Fire Security System)
• Active Response
• Cash-in-Transit (money processing)
• Executive Protection (body guard service for VIPs, show business stars, businessmen and other members of the international jet-set.